Can I still use ExpressTruckTax if I live in Canada/Mexico?

Of course! We’ve built our system to easily accept addresses outside the United States. However, you do still need a US Employer Identification Number (EIN). Please note that the IRS is unable to accept an Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) from foreign financial institutions. On the IRS Payment page, you just need to select to pay the IRS tax due with a check or money order.

If you have any questions regarding your heavy vehicle and the tax filing process, do not hesitate to contact our 100% US-based support team by phone, email, or live chat.

Ready to try ExpressTruckTax?

Returning User? Sign in

Do you still have question?