Do I get a tax credit if I drove my truck less than 5,000 miles last year?

Absolutely! If you paid the Heavy Highway Use Tax last year on a vehicle that traveled less than 5,000 miles (7,500 miles for agricultural vehicles), then you qualify for a heavy use tax refund.

You may either file Form 8849 to apply for the refund or apply for the earned tax credit directly to the current year tax due. Either method can be done directly from ExpressTruckTax. If you are a fleet manager with multiple vehicles, you can add to them to the form all at once with bulk upload options at ExpressTruckTax.

ExpressTruckTax offers a 100% US-based support via phone, email, or live chat in both Spanish and English.

Ready to try ExpressTruckTax?

Returning User? Sign in

Do you still have question?