What should I do if my 2290 credits are more than the amount I owe the IRS?

If your tax 2290 credits are more than your current tax amount due, our system will automatically generate IRS Form 8849 to ensure that you receive your excise tax refund. Once you e-file 2290, you can submit your automatically generated Form 8849 to the IRS.

Ready to try ExpressTruckTax?

Returning User? Sign in

Do you still have question?