The Bank Routing Number that you have entered in the Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) payment option to pay your HVUT is invalid.
Check the payment details you have entered while filing your Form 2290 return. Make sure to enter the correct Bank Routing Number. The Bank Routing number is a nine-digit code that will be present on the bottom left of your check. You can re-enter this information and transmit your return to the IRS again. Please double check your Bank Routing Number before transmitting it to the IRS.
1. Log in to your ExpressTruckTax account.
2. Identify the rejected return from the Dashboard.
3. Click on "Fix Errors & Resubmit" against the rejected return.
4. Click on "Update Routing Number and Retransmit the return" to edit your routing number.
5. Enter your correct Bank Routing Number and transmit your return to the IRS.
Once you re-transmit your return, and the IRS processes it, you will receive your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes. Our new feature ExpressGuarantee assures to get your stamped Schedule 1 or get a 100% money back on your filing charges. We will help you analyze your return and fix the rejections, to get your Form 2290 return accepted by the IRS. Click here to know more about ExpressGuarantee.