How ExpressTruckTax helps Tax Professionals file 2290?
428 views |
Last modified 7/20/2020 8:38:51 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTruckTax Team
In ExpressTruckTax, Tax Professionals have multiple options to start the e-filing of Form 2290 for their clients that will save them time, depending on whether they are a new user or returning user.
New users have these options:
- Bulk upload business information of their clients at once.
- Bulk upload vehicle information for a business at once.
- If no Credit vehicles to report for the business, use the Express Filing option that presents the vehicle details and payment options to be entered on a single page.
- If Credit vehicles to report, use the Multiple Vehicles under Start New Return to report any type of vehicles, namely; Taxable, Suspended, Credit, Prior Year Suspended. Also, Credits, if any, can be deducted from the Total Tax.
Returning users having IRS accepted returns for a business in their prior filings, can easily copy vehicle details from these returns in few simple steps and file 2290.
Other features available for all users:
- Form 2848 (Power of Attorney).
- E-Sign of Form 8453-EX by a taxpayer for authorization. Alternatively, manual upload of signed 8453-EX available.