How Can I Pre-File my Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax?
373 views |
Last modified 5/20/2021 6:38:50 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTruckTax Team
Follow the steps below to pre-file Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax:
- Sign in to your ExpressTruckTax.
- Click Pre-File 2021 on the dashboard. You can optionally copy your last accepted return(s) or simply create a new return.
1. To copy your last accepted return(s), click Copy Return. The details of your taxable vehicles and suspended vehicles will be copied from the last return(s).
2. To create a new return, add Taxable Vehicles, Suspended Vehicles, Previous Year Suspended Vehicles, and Credit Vehicle details.
- Choose the HVUT payment method, pay, and transmit the return. If you choose EFTPS, credit card, check, or money order, as your payment method, you will have until August 31, 2021, to make your payment.
After you create your return, it will be transmitted to the IRS on July 1(the actual date when the IRS starts accepting returns). Until then, your return’s status will be “On Hold.” After transmission, you will receive your stamped Schedule 1 in your email.