I filed my Form 2290 with a different provider. Can I file an amendment with ExpressTruckTax?
4.8k views | Last modified 5/11/2022 7:07:42 AM EST

Applicable To
Form 2290 Form 8849 Amendments

Yes, you can file your amendments with ExpressTruckTax even if you did not file your Form 2290 return with us. We support all three amendments allowed by the IRS.

  1. VIN Correction.
  2. Taxable Gross Weight Increase.
  3. Mileage Limit Exceeded.

If you had filed your original Form 2290 return with us, you could file your VIN Correction for free.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File Your Form 2290 Online & Get Schedule 1 in minutes

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 234-6005 support@expresstrucktax.com