I filed my 2290 and forgot to claim credits for low mileage vehicles for the previous year. Is there a way I can still add that credit and get a refund?
4.1k views | Last modified 5/11/2022 2:50:10 AM EST

Applicable To
Form 2290 Form 8849 Amendments

You can either wait to add the credit when you file another 2290 or file Form 8849 Schedule 6 to receive a refund from the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File Your Form 2290 Online & Get Schedule 1 in minutes

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 234-6005 support@expresstrucktax.com