How do I e-file Form 2290 for multiple vehicles using ExpressTruckTax?
357 views |
Last modified 5/10/2022 1:42:45 AM EST
Form 2290 Form 8849 Amendments
E-filing Form 2290 for multiple vehicles in ExpressTruckTax is simple and easy. Just follow these steps.
- Log in to your ExpressTruckTax account.
- Click Start New Return and then click E-File For Multiple Vehicles.
- Choose First Used Month (FUM) and Tax Year.
- You can add taxable, suspended, prior year suspended, sold/destroyed, and low mileage credit vehicles using Manual Upload, Bulk Upload, or Truck Zone.
- Choose how you want to pay the IRS.
- Review your return to ensure accuracy.
- Then pay for our e-filing services.
- Finally, transmit your return to the IRS.
After your return is accepted by the IRS, you will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 by email.