How do I pay my HVUT?
382 views |
Last modified 8/8/2022 9:05:48 AM EST
Form 2290 Form 8849 Amendments
When you file your Form 2290, you can pay your HVUT using any of the following methods:
- Credit/Debit card - Choose credit/debit card as your payment option while filing Form 2290 and enter your card details. ExpressTruckTax will initiate the payments and send the HVUT to the IRS. You have to pay a 4% processing fee and e-filing fees along with the HVUT amount.
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) - When filing Form 2290 electronically, you can choose a direct debit from your bank account to make your tax payment to the IRS.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) - Go to https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/ and initiate the HVUT payment.
- Check or Money Order - Send a Check or Money Order to the IRS along with the 2290-V to the following mailing address.
Internal Revenue Service
P.O.Box 932500 Louisville,
- Credit/Debit card - Choose a payment processor here to pay HVUT taxes using your Credit/Debit card.