Why should I pre-file my Form 2290?
756 views |
Last modified 5/12/2022 4:09:01 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTruckTax Team
Form 2290 Form 8849 Amendments
We have listed the benefits of pre-filing Form 2290 below:
- Pre-filing enables you to avoid the rush of peak season and any last-minute mistakes.
- You will have plenty of time to double-check HVUT forms before transmitting them to the IRS.
- Pre-filing allows you to file now and pay later. However, make sure you pay the taxes on or before the Form 2290 deadline.
- Get your stamped Schedule 1 on July 1 (The day when the IRS starts processing returns).
- Pre-filing helps you stay away from the IRS server down during peak season time.
Want to pre-file Form 2290 for the 2022-2023 tax year? Click Here.